Legal Innovator, Entrepreneur, MSt (Oxford), Forbes 30 under 30
- Nathalia Schomerus was among the youngest ever to finish school in Germany, at the age of 14.
- She studied law, theology, economics, and history at several universities in Germany (Bucerius Law School, Universität Hamburg, Universität Potsdam), Italy (Facoltà Valdese di Teologia), and the UK (Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford).
- Nathalia was an ELES Research Fellow in Cambridge and a Visiting Research Fellow at the Leibniz Institute of European History in Mainz. She is currently a Visiting Scholar at the University of Tel Aviv's David Berg Foundation Institute for Law and History.
- She successfully founded a recycling startup that was funded by the Berlin Innovation Agency's Future City Incubator. Nathalia is also a Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe honoree.
- Nathalia works at CMS Germany in legal tech, currently focusing on large language models. Her goal is to make this world a better, more just, more accessible, and more sustainable place.